Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Canvas Prints






My Canvas Prints, making your home dimensionally spacious with a touch of art.


I recently went to a Wedding Fair at Midvalley Exhibition Centre, upon browsing through numerous booths, I came across this special one. 

What attracted me was:
1.The canwas prints looked as though pictures printed on it were hand painted.
2. It has 3D effect
3.It stands out clearly.

NO, SERIOUSLY. its very different from the mundane photoframes you hang at home. :)








Hang it up in your bed! It doesnt need nails or drills, it has this special sticky thing which sticks easily to the wall, PLUS, IT IS VERY LIGHT.



A scenery which makes your interior design really unique.



Wedding pictures, portraits, family photo made canvas!






PRICING From  RM 59!


For more information about canvas prints,














Advertise with  itellmydaddy.blogspot.com for FREE! Email me at itellmydaddy@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...